Benefits of Cordyceps Militaris !
- Enhancement in liver and lung functions.
- Enhanced sex drive due to enhancement of estradiol-17 and testosterone levels.
- Brings down oxidative stress.
- Lowers tumor development tendencies. It acts as a nucleic acid antibiotic
which may be able to inhibit cancerous cells and contribute to normalization of
such cells, as per tests made on rats.
- Ensures better recovery from illness.
- Reduces the effect of cholesterol and brings down blood sugar levels due to
the beta glucans present as nutrients in it.
- Its adenosine levels help increase the body’s level of ATP, thereby helping
athletes recover quickly.